- THE KNIFE OF A KITCHEN SAMURAI – Inspired by the blade making traditions of ancient Japan, Katsura brings you their exclusive collection of Japanese Knives. The chef knife Damascus steel has exceptional sharpness, edge retention and is rust resistant. Transform into a kitchen samurai with your new Japanese chef knife set!
- PROFESSIONAL GYUTO KNIFE – “Gyuto” translates to “cow blade.” Japanese knife Gyuto is a true multipurpose knife. The 200mm Japanese utility knife is like the classic Western Chef’s knife. Yet, our Gyuto has a double grind edge which feels extremely agile and precise in use. The length is perfect for home cooks and amateur chefs.
- IMPROVE YOUR CUTTING TECHNIQUE – The handle on our professional Gyuto knife is particularly comfortable, offering clean cuts without requiring perfect form. Unlike other Japanese chef knife sets that are for the pro’s only, the handle’s shape positions your hand for proper cutting technique. Even new cooks can slice and dice with efficiency and ease.
- ENGINEERED TO PERFECTION –Our Gyuto chef knife is made with a 3-pin, full-tang design. The seamlessly joined handle gives you a perfectly balanced grip and is decorated with a Mosaic center pin. The tough, wear resistant military-grade G10 material is made for busy households who love a home cooked meal every night!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects | Overall length: 13.25 in, blade length: 8 in, net wt.: 9 oz | AUS 10 cutting core, HRC 60+ hardness. We want you to have the best culinary experience with our chef knife Japanese set. Please reach out to Katsura in case of any issues.
Are You Ready to Transform into a Kitchen Samurai with Your Japanese Knife?
Japan’s Ancient Forging Techniques Combine with Cutting Edge Technology
Katsura Japanese Chef Knives are ready to do prove themselves immortal in your kitchen. Step into your power as you bring your razor-sharp knife down on fruits, vegetable, and poultry. Feel the satisfaction as your knife slices cleanly through your fresh, tasty ingredients.
Slice, dice and mince to perfection. Hold the strength of ancient Japanese forging traditions in the palm of your hand.
➤Damascus blade made from two premium-quality, high-carbon stainless steels. 67 micro layers of high carbon are forged to produce a tsunami grain in the steel. Giving it both strength and beauty.
➤Gyuto Knives are designed as a go-to knife for all your basic cooking tasks. Slice fish, fruit or veg. Or dice onions or herbs to perfection.
➤ Wear-resistant, stain resistant and rust resistant. Your sharpest knives will stay exceptional for years to come. Sharpen and hone your knives as needed.
➤ Perfectly balanced, full-tang and 3-pin design. Designed to suit the cutting techniques used by professional Japanese chefs, this knife brings culinary mastery to any kitchen.
➤ Every Katsura knife comes in a handcrafted luxury gift box.
Use and Care
Not for chopping bone; do not use on hard surfaces like granite, tile, or glass cutting boards; wash by hand with gentle dish soap, rinse, and dry with a dishcloth.
Sharpen with a whetstone at an angle of 15 degrees.
60+ Rockwell hardness
Japanese AUS-10 steel
Overall length: 13.25 in, blade length: 8 in, net wt.: 9 oz
Meal prep will become fiercely efficient when you are armed with a Katsura Japanese Knife!
We Also Recommend
[NEW] AUS-10 Damascus 8.25-in Gyuto Chef Knife Blank, Ultra Wide Blade 55mm + Honing Steel [No Logo]
AUS-10 Damascus 8-in Gyuto Chef Knife Blank + Honing Steel [No Logo]
[2022 NEW] AUS-10 3 Layers Forged 8-in Gyuto Chef Knife & 5-in small Santoku Knife Blank Set + Honing Steel [NO LOGO]
[BUY ONE GET ONE FREE] AUS-10 Damascus 5.2-in Small Santoku Blank Blade, 40mm Wide Blade, Classic Ebony Wa Style Series [No Logo]