- THE KNIFE OF A KITCHEN SAMURAI – Inspired by the blade making traditions of ancient Japan, Katsura brings you their exclusive collection of Japanese Knives. The chef knife Damascus steel has exceptional sharpness, edge retention and is rust resistant. Transform into a kitchen samurai with your new Japanese chef knife set!
- PROFESSIONAL SANTOKU KNIFE – Santoku translates as the “3 virtues”, referring to the 3 types of cuts suited to this blade – slicing, dicing, and mincing. The 5 -inch blade has a razor-sharp edge that makes it perfect for fine cuts. Impress your friends and family by slicing meat or fish into perfect pieces for stir-fry or fajitas.
- IMPROVE YOUR CUTTING TECHNIQUE – The handle on our professional small santoku knife is particularly comfortable, offering clean cuts without requiring perfect form. Unlike other chef knife sets that are for the pro’s only, the handle’s shape positions your hand for proper cutting technique. Even new cooks can slice and dice with efficiency and ease.
- ENGINEERED TO PERFECTION –Our santoku chef knife is made with a 3-pin, full-tang design. The seamlessly joined handle gives you a perfectly balanced grip and is decorated with a Mosaic center pin. The tough, wear resistant military-grade G10 material is made for busy households who love a home cooked meal every night!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects | Overall length: 9.75 in, blade length: 5 in, net wt.: 5 oz | AUS 10 cutting core, HRC 60+ hardness. We want you to have the best culinary experience with our chef knife Japanese set. Please reach out to Katsura in case of any issues.
Are You Ready to Transform into a Kitchen Samurai with Your Japanese Knife?
Japan’s Ancient Forging Techniques Combine with Cutting Edge Technology
Katsura Japanese Chef Knives are ready to do prove themselves immortal in your kitchen. Step into your power as you bring your razor-sharp knife down on fruits, vegetable, and poultry. Feel the satisfaction as your knife slices cleanly through your fresh, tasty ingredients.
Slice, dice, and mince to perfection. Hold the strength of ancient Japanese forging traditions in the palm of your hand.
➤ Damascus blade made from two premium-quality, high-carbon stainless steels. 67 microlayers of high carbon are forged to produce a tsunami grain in the steel. Giving it both strength and beauty.
➤Santoku is designed as a go-to knife for all your basic cooking tasks. Slice fish or meat cleanly. Or dice onions or herbs to perfection.
➤ Wear-resistant, stain resistant, and rust resistant. Your sharpest knives will stay exceptional for years to come. Sharpen and hone your knives as needed.
➤ Perfectly balanced, full-tang and 3-pin design. Designed to suit the cutting techniques used by professional Japanese chefs, this knife brings culinary mastery to any kitchen.
Use and Care
Not for chopping bone; do not use on hard surfaces like granite, tile, or glass cutting boards; wash by hand with gentle dish soap, rinse, and dry with a dishcloth.
Sharpen with a whetstone at an angle of 15 degrees.
60+ Rockwell hardness
Japanese AUS-10 steel
Overall length: 9.75 in, blade length: 5 in, net wt.: 5 oz
Meal prep will become fiercely efficient when you are armed with a Katsura Japanese Knife!