VG-10 Damascus 8-in Chef Knife, Stainless Steel Handle
- PREMIUM GRADE JAPANESE 67 layers Damascus Steel, VG-10 cutting core, HRC 62+ hardness; exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability
- Full-tang, one-piece stainless steel handle in oval shape is durable and easy to clean
- Long-lasting sharp edge designed for cutting meats, vegetables and fruit; DO NOT chop bones
- Blade size (length x width x thickness): 8 in x 1.75 in x 2.5 mm; net wt. 0.43 lb
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; crafted in Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan
The KATSURA Japanese VG-10 Damascus Knife Series comes in 6 different options; 8’’ Fish Fillet, 8’’ Chef, 7’’ Santoku, 5’’ Small Santoku, 3.5’’ Paring, and Santoku/Utility 2-piece Set. The blade is crafted by folding 66 layers of Japanese Damascus steel over a Japanese VG-10 steel cutting core with a 62+ Rockwell hardness for a finer and tougher edge that is still easy to sharpen. The stainless steel handle is perfectly weight balanced and features a full-tang, one-piece, oval shape design. Designed to suit the cutting techniques used by professional Japanese chefs, this knife series brings culinary mastery to any kitchen. Every KATSURA knife comes inside a handcrafted gift box. USE AND CARE: not for chopping bone; do not use on hard surfaces like granite, tile, or glass cutting boards; wash by hand with gentle dish soap, rinse, and dry with a dishcloth; sharpen with a whetstone at an angle of 15 degrees. Limited lifetime warranty, full satisfaction guaranteed.