- PREMIUM GRADE JAPANESE 3-Layer Forged Steel, VG-10 cutting core, HRC 60-62 hardness; exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability
- Full tang, triple rivet design with well-balanced, seamless, and durable Pakkawood handle for a non-slip and comfortable hold
- Long-lasting, sharp edge for cutting meat, chopping or slicing vegetables (DO NOT chop bones)
- Blade size (length x width x thickness): 6.5 in x 1.75 in x 2.5 mm; net wt. 0.44 lb
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; crafted in Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan
This KATSURA VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel knife is designed for cutting meats, chopping or slicing vegetables. The blade is made of 3 layers of Japanese forged steel with a VG-10 steel cutting core at HRC 60-62 hardness for durability, exceptional strength, and stain resistance. The full tang handle comes in brown color Pakkawood that is non-slip, bacteria resistant, easy to clean, and waterproof. A mirror polished steel bolstering completes this essential kitchen cutlery piece. Every KATSURA knife comes inside a handcrafted box or storage box perfect for displaying or gifting. *DO NOT chop bones or use on glass, tile, or granite cutting boards. Hand wash with gentle dish soap, rinse, and towel dry immediately. We recommend sharpening KATSURA knives on a whetstone at a 15 degree angle. Limited lifetime warranty against defects, 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our knives are made from imported Japanese steel and expertly crafted in our ISO 9001 certified Taiwan factory.