- Premium Grade Japanese high carbon stainless steel, HRC 55 hardness
- Full-tang design with seamless, waterproof, and durable brown color Pakkawood handle in oval shape for a non-slip and comfortable grip
- Fork size (length x width x thickness): 6 in x 1 in x 5 mm, n.w. 0.38 lbs; Blade size (length x width x thickness): 8 in x 1.2 in x 2 mm, n.w. 0.3 lbs
- Long-lasting, sharp edge easy for carving poultry, turkey, roasts, and hams.(DO NOT chop bones)
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; crafted in Taiwan factory with steel imported from Japan
This KATSURA High Carbon Stainless Steel BBQ Carving Set includes 1 Carving Knife and 1 Carving Fork. The knife is made with Japanese high carbon stainless steel at HRC 55 hardness for durability, exceptional strength, and stain resistance. The carving fork is made of solid, one-piece high carbon steel is designed for holding meat firmly while carving.The PAKKAWOOD handle is perfectly weight balanced and features a full-tang, oval shape design. A mirror polished steel bolstering completes these essential kitchen cutlery pieces. Designed to suit the cutting techniques used by professional Japanese chefs, this knife series brings culinary mastery to any kitchen. Every KATSURA knife comes inside a handcrafted gift box. USE AND CARE: not for chopping bone; do not use on hard surfaces like granite, tile, or glass cutting boards; wash by hand with gentle dish soap, rinse, and dry with a dishcloth; sharpen with a whetstone at an angle of 15 degrees. Limited lifetime warranty, full satisfaction guaranteed.